02 Aug 4.1. Procedure when reporting an Occupational Injury (ACCIDENT)
- Complete EMPLOYER’S REPORT in full.
- Sign and date form where indicated.
- Hand “Part B” to the injured employee before he goes for initial medical treatment and instruct him to hand “Part B” to the medical practitioner or hospital concerned. In serious cases “Part B” must be forwarded to the medical practitioner or hospital without delay.
- Complete the rest of Part A, pages 1 and 2.
- Forward completed form together with a First Medical Report (if available) to your Regional office of the Federated Employers Mutual Assurance Company LTD (FEM) with whom you have insured your liability in terms of the compensation for occupational injuries and diseases act, 1993.